The Napa Salon spa treatment table enables resorts to offer a full range of spa services virtually anyplace where power is not readily available. Smooth, quiet height adjustments are easily accomplished with the client on the table, with only a few revolutions of the sturdy fold-away handle. The versatile Napa™ Salon with its non-electric PowerAssist™ tilt option offers limitless possibilities at an incredible value. Using the One Touch lever, a technician may adjust both the back and leg tilts to the perfect angle, infinite adjustability. Adjustments can be made with the client on the table, allowing you to provide massage, facials, manicures, and more — Its simple, elegant hardwood design will enhance any treatment room. Shown with optional Flex Arms, Neck Roll and Salon Headrest.
Product Description Key Features:
• Manual Hydraulic Lift System with Fold-away Handle
• PowerAssist™ non-electric Pneumatic Salon Top with One Touch Lever
• 3.5" Deluxe Cushioning
• Natursoft™ Upholstery in 16 color options
• Shelf Base
• No electricity needed
• Ultraleather® upholstery
• Custom wood stains and cushioning
• Spa Caress™ or Flex-Rest Facecradles
• Low Height Range (22.25” – 31.25”) (57 cm – 79 cm)
• Conforma™ Top
• Locking Casters
• PowerPort™ power management system
• FSC-Certified Maple
• Width Options: 28", 30" and 32"
• Length: 73"
• Height Range (25.25"-36.25”) (64 cm – 92 cm)
• Recommended Lift Capacity: 500 lbs
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• CE Mark