The MediLuxe Rx4-2000 is a deluxe power exam and treatment chair with a host of specifically designed features for use in multiple positions that apply to a wide variety of treatment settings, including physician offices, med spas, day spas, destination resorts, and concierge medical offices
The Rx4-2000 is a medical grade procedure table for healthcare providers in many specialties, Including Ob/Gyn, surgery, dermatology, podiatry, micro-needling, cosmetics, medical doctors, wellness, esthetician, women's health, dialysis, plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, aesthetics, medspa, fillers, fat transfer, and cool sculpting. This treatment and procedure chair is stable, comfortable, and highly positionable .
A hand wand or optional electric powered foot pedal adjusts the elevation to the perfect working height from 24” to 34”. The lift-back section smoothly converts from a full-recline table to a seated examination chair position in seconds. The Rx4-2000 Office Procedure Table is one of the most attractive treatment tables on the market — at an affordable price.
The Rx4-2000 medical procedure table has four separate motors which control height, backrest, footrest and seat incline (Trendelenberg). The armrests flip back 180 degrees, and can be removed, and the headrest is adjustable.
- 240°side-to-side rotation (120 degrees to each side) specifically designed to enhance and optimize your workspace
- Headrest and leg rest are removable and can be extended by 4"
- Removable armrests can be rotated 180° back and forth
- High quality upholstery feels great and is easy to clean
- Standard dual control options features: Available Hands-Free Foot Pedal and Hand Remote. Comes with side-buttons in standard, non-stirrups configuration. These control backrest, leg rest, chair adjustment and seat adjustment
- Power back and foot moves from upright chair to flat table
- Swivel Function
- Removable pillow with face cutout
- 80º backrest--effectively upright for seated persons
- Durable seamless upholstery available in a variety of colors
- Side-Button hand control for total access.
- Deluxe adjustable headrest with face hole for prone and supine use.
- Matching Stool
- 4-way Total Control Foot Pedal
- Removable Side Rails for stirrups and other accessories also available. To configure this chair with the optional stirrups, add the side-rails for stirrups and select your stirrups type
- Flat Chair Height (Minimum): 24"
- Flat Chair Height (Maximum): 34"
- Flat Chair Length: 72.5"
- Upright Chair Height (Minimum): 48"
- Upright Chair Height (Maximum): 57"
- Upright Chair Length: 66"
- Chair Width with Armrests: 32"
- Chair Width without Armrests: 23.6"
- 23.6” seat width
- 33” at shoulder when armrests are in place
- FOOTPRINT: front is 25" sides 40" back 31"
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V, 50-60Hz, 200W
- Comes Pre-assembled
Functioning and operation of The Armrests will automatically move with the table as it goes from table to chair position, and then back again; they remain parallel to the floor. In the table position, armrests become flush with the top surface of the table, and widen the table at the shoulders. In the chair position the armrests function as armrests. The armrests are also easily removable, and also in the table position can be lifted up (pointing toward the ceiling), and moved out of the way, so that you can move closer to the client, and for entry and exit. Thoughtful design, beautifully functional in many ways.