Experience the versatility and durability of the MediLuxe Rx4-1000-Luxe 4-Motor Electric Multi-Purpose Treatment Table. This sturdy and wide table is perfect for use as a procedure chair, exam table, and facial bed, making it an ideal platform for performing complex treatments. The solid leg design and 4 electric motors for adjusting the backrest, seat, legrest, and height ensure smooth and precise motion. A more economy-oriented 3 motor version is also available, with manual leg section control.
The MediLuxe Rx4-1000-Luxe features an extendable head and foot section, removable arms, and a removable cushion on the headrest that reveals a facial hole/breather hole. The bed can sit at a 85° angle and can also lay flat, making it suitable for a variety of treatments. The super soft PU upholstery is easy to clean, making this table a practical choice for any busy treatment facility. Upgrade your space with the durable and versatile MediLuxe Rx4-1000-Luxe 4-Motor Electric Multi-Purpose Treatment Table
- White Upholstery
- 3 Sections:
- Backrest Section: 0° to +85°
- Seat Section:-4° to +10°
- Footrest Section: 0° to -75°
- Fully Electric - Backrest, Leg Rest, Seat, Height
- Head Cushion (Tilt Adjustable/Removable)
- Leg Cushion (Removable)
- Removable Arms
- Tilt Function
- Dimensions: 73"L (with all cushions) x 22"W (without arm rests) x 22"-39"Height range, upper and lower bounds.
- Weight Capacity: 385 lbs.
- Packing Size L x W x H (ins | cm) - 55.9 x 21.7 x 28.3 | 142 x 55 x 72
- Product Size L x W x H (ins | cm) - 73.2 x 33.9 x 22.8 x 39.4 | 186 x 86 x 58/100
- Standard Control - Handset Optional Foot Controller Optional Wireless Handset
- G.W (lbs) - 215.6
- Voltage - 100V-120V
- Frequency - 50Hz/60Hz
- Installation - Ships Already Assembled
Functioning and operation of The Armrests will automatically move with the table as it goes from table to chair position, and then back again; they remain parallel to the floor. So in the table position, they become flush with the top surface of the table, and widen it at the shoulders. In the chair position they function as armrests. The armrests are also easily removable, and also in the table position can be lifted up (pointing toward the ceiling), and moved out of the way, if the physician wants to move closer to the client, or if they need to be raised out of the way for entry and exit purposes. So, they're thoughtfully designed, and function beautifully in a variety of ways