The Sedona stationary table is a beautiful and sturdy treatment table crafted from Hard Maple. The hardwood frame and manually adjustable legs provide exceptional strength and stability, while the luxurious rounded corner flat top is generously upholstered with Pro-Plush Deluxe 3" cushioning and covered in Natursoft upholstery for ultimate comfort. The PowerAssist tilt option uses an economical pneumatic assisted lifting system, enabling expanded services such as facials and medi-treatments. The One-Touch Levers allow for easy and infinite adjustments, even while the client is on the table. All of the wood used in the Sedona Series is sourced from eco-friendly, managed forest sources in North America. The table is shown with an optional headrest.
- Solid hard Maple Construction
- Trestle Base
- Rounded Corners
- Pro-Plush Deluxe 3-Layer 3" Cushioning System
- Natursoft Upholstery Ð 100% PU in sixteen colors
- Double knobs for added strength
- Made in USA with components sourced globally
- Shelf Base
- Choice of headrest
- Cabinet Base
- Tilt Top
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Width options: 28", 30", 32"
- Length: 73"
- Standard adjustable height range: 24.5" to 33.25"
- Static weight tested: 4000 lbs
- Maximum working weight: 1000 lbs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- CE Mark